Time for another round of Pinterest inspiration! I received my free fabric for the Riley Blake Fabric Challenge (via the National Modern Quilt Guild) in March but the July deadline is quickly approaching… and with the amount of sewing I’ve been able to do lately (none), I’d better get cracking!
- Make something fantastic that is quilted.
- Make something you’ve never done before.
- Challenge yourself to learn something new.
- Use only Riley Blake Cottage Garden fabrics and coordinating Riley Blake basics and solids.
- Tag all your photos on Facebook and Instagram with #mqgfabricchallenge
The challenge runs from March until July 2015.
I’m not really sure what direction to go in, but I’ve been pinning lots of inspiration stemming from paper piecing, birds, feathers, arrows, etc….