Today’s throwback is actually a bit of an update on an old post. Since we’ve been travelling a lot lately, I’ve been throwing my makeup into a bag quite regularly for overnight, road trips, and plane rides. Even though I like to experiment with fun new makeup (thanks, Birchbox!), I stick to my tried-and-true basics on a daily basis. Over 2 years ago – April 2013! – I wrote about my favorite products.
How about a little Now and Then action?
1. Moisturizer – Cerave AM
2. Foundation – Clinique Acne Solutions liquid foundation in Fresh Alabaster
3. Cream Powder – Too Faced Flawless Foundation with SPF in Warm Vanilla
4. Blush – Too Faced bronzer in Snow Bunny
5. Eyeshadow – Clinique quad (I use the Lucky Penny and Dark Plum shades the most often)
6. Eye liner – Maybelline Define-a-Line eye liner in Black
7. Mascara – Maybelline Great Lash or L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes (not pictured, but a frequent pick if it’s on sale)
8. Lipstick – Clinque Almost Lipstick in Black Honey or Maybelline Color Sensation lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon
Happy Throwback Thursday!