Another high five for Friday: the Canada edition. I didn’t get around to sharing pics of our trip on the blog this week, but here are the highlights!
1. Wedding Festivities. All the events leading up to (and including!) the wedding were part of the fun, from playing pool at the rehearsal dinner to helping the bride get ready to dancing all night long at the reception!
2. Niagara Falls. Stunning – my favorite part was getting drenched in the mist!
3. Niagara on the Lake. The most picturesque town ever. I could not stop snapping pics of the buildings!
4. Toronto Harbor. We didn’t have much time to spend in downtown Toronto, but at least we got to see the skyline from the water.
5. Family. Last but not least, of course! Definitely the highlight of my whole week was just hanging out with the fam.